I love being your Mum

I love being your Mum

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Adrian's Field Trip Report : I am A Zookeeper


This is Adrian's own composition about his field trip to Zoo Negara on 18 January 2011, when he joined a group of other homeschoolers on the 'I am A Zookeeper' program, organised by homeschooling mum, Shannon Ng and guided by Edwina Lim, of the Zoo's Education Department.




I am A Zookeeper
By Adrian Ghani

We started with the chicken dance. Then, we took a ride in a tram.


I saw giraffe. The elephants were letting their ears dry up. (Mum's note :The elephants had just been given a bath and were flapping their ears) The lion did not roar. The hippos were in a small and deep pond.

My friends and I prepared food for the hyena. We put it in a goat we made with boxes. We put food for the spiky porcupines in bamboo.



Later, we watched the animal show. It was a good day.